Wednesday, January 16, 2008

but a Fantacy

the place is so wonderful
The aura and ambiance so cool
violets there abound
a paradise on eathly grounds
I was dancing to my hearth's desire
the joy I felt was an unquenchable fire
You and me, the most perfect thing
You and me, i have everything
Then i felt hostility
broked my silence and tranquillity
suddenly you were no longer there
Im losing you, its too unfair
You're so far, I cant reach
between you and me, a great ditch
a rear mirror of truth
a deafening mute
They took me away from you
put me into a elancholic mood of blue
seeing you afar multiplies the pain
i just can't untie from this chain
I can't stand it
life is ruthless
happiness vagueness
all seem to be a phantom
Why cant I be with you
why cant i be there
why cant i love you
why cant i care
love is obsurity
binds people so mighty
blinding them from reality
too BAD it is ALL but a FANTACY.

No comments: